Professional Plastering By Dedicated Teams .
Aylesbury Plastering For Beautiful Homes
Contracts Can Be Undertaken On Behalf Of Builders Or Home Improvement Companies Or For Commercial Or Domestic Customers
We Can Work To Your Own Specification Or Complete The Job Using Our Plastering Skills
Phone Plastering Services Aylesbury Free On 0800 8818103
Contract Fitting Designer Coving and Specialised Plaster Work
New Ideas for Conservatories Kitchens and Utility rooms
Specialised Plastering Services for Retail Premises Pubs and Clubs
FREE PHONE PLASTERING SERVICES ALYELSBURY ON
0800 881 8103
Your Personal Contact at Plastering Services Aylesbury
We Have Contracts Available : Free Registration
PLASTERERS IN ALYELSBURY FREE REGISTRATION EMAIL ONLY
PLASTERING SEVICES ALYELSBURY Acknowledge Wikipedia for the following information
Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire in south east England. In the 2001 census the Aylesbury Urban Area, which includes Bierton, Fairford Leys, Stoke Mandeville and Watermead, had a population of 69,021, which included 56,392 for the Aylesbury civil parish. Aylesbury is part of the London commuter belt. Contents [hide] * 1 History * 2 Modern Aylesbury * 3 Architecture * 4 Education * 5 Administration * 6 Trade and industry * 7 Transport o 7.1 Road o 7.2 Bus o 7.3 Rail o 7.4 Cycling Demonstration town * 8 Notable residents * 9 Popular culture * 10 Geography * 11 Twin towns * 12 Places of interest * 13 Gallery * 14 See also * 15 References * 16 External links  History The town name is Anglo-Saxon, though excavations in the town centre in 1985 found an Iron Age hillfort dating from around 650BC. The town is sited on an outcrop of Portlandian limestone which accounts for its prominent position in the surrounding landscape, which is largely clay. Aylesbury was a major market town in Anglo-Saxon times, famous in addition as the burial place of Saint Osyth, whose shrine attracted pilgrims. The Early English parish church of St. Mary (with many later additions) may be built over the remains of a Saxon crypt. At the Conquest, the king took the manor of Aylesbury for himself, and it is listed as a royal manor in the Domesday Book, 1086. Market Square, Aylesbury. Market Square, Aylesbury. In 1450 a religious institution called the Guild of St Mary was founded in Aylesbury by John Kemp, Archbishop of York. Known popularly as the Guild of Our Lady it became a meeting place for local dignitaries and a hotbed of political intrigue. The Guild was influential in the final outcome of the Wars of the Roses. Its premises at the Chantry in Church Street, Aylesbury, are still there, though today the site is occupied mainly by almshouses. Aylesbury was declared the county town of Buckinghamshire in 1529 by King Henry VIII: Aylesbury Manor was among the many properties belonging to Thomas Boleyn the father of Anne Boleyn and it is rumoured that the change was made by the king in order to curry favour with the holders of the manor. (Previously the county town of Buckinghamshire was Buckingham).