Professional Plastering By Dedicated Teams .
Lambeth Plastering For Beautiful Homes
Contracts Can Be Undertaken On Behalf Of Builders Or Home Improvement Companies Or For Commercial Or Domestic Customers
We Can Work To Your Own Specification Or Complete The Job Using Our Plastering Skills
Phone Plastering Services Lambeth Free On 0800 8818103
Contract Fitting Designer Coving and Specialised Plaster Work
New Ideas for Conservatories Kitchens and Utility rooms
Specialised Plastering Services for Retail Premises Pubs and Clubs
FREE PHONE PLASTERING SERVICES LAMBETH ON
0800 881 8103
Your Personal Contact at Plastering Services Lambeth
Plasterers In Lambeth: Free Registration
PLASTERERS IN LAMBETH FREE REGISTRATION EMAIL ONLY
PLASTERING SEVICES LAMBETH Acknowledge Wikipedia for the following information
Lambeth is a place in the London Borough of Lambeth, although the area is now more commonly known as Waterloo, after the railway station whose viaduct separates the former centre of the village from the River Thames. Lambeth is the site of St Thomas' Hospital, the London Eye, the Royal National Theatre, the Royal Festival Hall, County Hall as well as Waterloo station. Contents [show] * 1 History * 2 Transport * 3 Notable individuals associated with Lambeth * 4 See also * 5 References * 6 External links  History Lambeth appears in Domesday Book of 1086 as Lanchei. It was held partly by Lambeth Church and partly by Count Robert of Mortain. Its domesday assets were: 2½ hides; 1 church, 10 ploughs, 22 acres of meadow, woodland worth 3 hogs, 19 burgesses in London paid £1 16s 0d. It rendered £15. The ancient settlement of Lambeth Marsh was immediately opposite the Palace of Westminster. The Archbishop of Canterbury has had his official residence at Lambeth Palace since the 15th century. The village was home to boatmen serving the City of London and Westminster. The riverside village had an extensive parish, which stretched for six miles south, including the manors of Kennington and Vauxhall. It formed part of Surrey until the creation of the County of London in 1889. The parish, and the subsequent Metropolitan Borough of Lambeth (1900–1965), included the later settlements at Brixton and Norwood. The parish church of St Mary Lambeth is next door to Lambeth Palace. It still has a medieval tower, but was mostly rebuilt in the Victorian era (to a design by Philip Charles Hardwick). It narrowly escaped demolition in the 1970s during which time it was used by the charity Crisis at Christmas to house and feed homeless people during Christmas week each year. The church is now the Museum of Garden History. The churchyard contains the tomb of the famous plant collector John Tradescant the elder and his son of the same name. With the rapid growth in population across the parish in the early 19th century, four "daughter" churches were constructed between 1822 and 1825, named after the four evangelists – St Mark's Kennington, St Matthew's Brixton, St Luke's West Norwood and St John's in Waterloo Road.